Y'shua | יֵשׁוּעַ
... a light for the revelation of the Gentiles.
And a glory to your people Israel.
Isaiah 49:6 CJB| Luke 2:32 AENT
"You're supposed to trust ME! Remember?"
21 Sivan 5774 (06/19/14)
What an interesting coincedence! Really? Today I know that there is no such thing as coincedence. Today, with experience, that is my rock solid opinion, but during my six years as an atheist, I would have agreed! Yesterday as I prayed to understand what to write, I happened to find this testimony on my iPhone, written in a hurry almost three years ago, so that I would not forget. Just as soon as I wrote it, I forgot about it. Now on the heels of last week writing about losing things ("It's up front") this pops up from a hugly obscure file on the iPhone. Make NO MISTAKE this is not about losing and finding things. This is about attitude, how we live, mindset, paradigm and decision making. It’s about the “self-talk” that The Accuser uses seeking our defeat.
It’s about learning to, in ALL THINGS, look UP, pray, believe, trust and turn EVERYTHING over to our loving ABBA, trusting HIM no matter how bleak things may look.
……Now back to 21 Sivan 5774 (19 June 2014)….
Oh no! It’s lost! It’s just a little remote for the radio that is also the computer speaker. But it’s also a sentimental wedding gift. Besides all that, it’s very useful and there is no replacement! Thinking it easy to find, I look upstairs, then in the basement, and again. Nothing! For some reason I go into “despair” type thinking. “Without that remote, I don’t even know how to control the volume!” I redouble my efforts and expand the search. Nothing! Agitated and bothered with no more time, I walk to my desk to go to work. It’s then that I hear –The-VOICE—
“You’re supposed to trust ME! Remember?”
I stop cold and start praying and remembering. How many times have I lost something and sat down to prayer? How many times has YAH given me the complete shalom? (The Peace That Passes All Understanding) and then taken me directly to the lost or needed item I could not find! Remembering all of the above, I prayed: Yes YAH I remember all the big and little things YOU have done. Mostly I remember January 2010. “How deeply are you going to trust ME?” And March 2008 when my entire world was falling apart: “I will take care of you!” I remember all the dark, lonely, hungry, cold days you brought me through. To this day where every step is a statement of thanksgiving for all that YAH has done!
With that prayer of thanksgiving said, I sat down at my desk to work. Stretching my legs, I placed my feet, intent on the screen. My right foot is uneven? What? A flashlight into the darkness under the desk reveals the remote. How did it get way in there? I have no idea how that remote got far under the desk in an impossibly small space. I don’t know how but I do know why! To once again reveal, in ALL THINGS! LARGE! SMALL! Turn to YAH! That HIS NAME is raised up!
Praise, worship, and give thanks in all things to YAH, trusting HIM in ALL things SMALL or Large. It’s a paradigm, a way of living, a total attitude of positive expectation no matter how bleak it looks!
Philippians 4: (Aramaic English NT)
4. Rejoice you in our Master (Y’shua) at all times; and I say again: Rejoice!
5. Let your humility be recognized among all men. Our Master (Y’shua) is near.
6. Be anxious for nothing; but at all times, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, make known your requests before Elohim. 7. And the peace of Elohim which surpasses all knowledge will keep your hearts and your minds, through Y’shua the Mashiyach.
Ephesians 6: (Aramaic English NT)
10. Finally, my Brothers, be strong in our Master (Y'shua), and in the energy of his power:
11. And put on the whole armor of Elohim so that you may be able to stand against the strategies of the Accuser.
12. For our conflict is not with flesh and blood but with principalities and with those in authority, and with the possessors of this dark world, and with the evil spirits that are under heaven.
13. Therefore put on the whole armor of Elohim that you may be able to meet the evil (one); and, being in all respects prepared, may stand firm.
14. Stand up therefore, and gird your loins with truth; and put on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And defend your feet with the preparation of the Good News of peace.
16. And now take to you the confidence of faith by which you will have power to quench all the fiery darts of the evil (one).
17. And put on the helmet of salvation; and take hold of the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of Elohim.
18. And pray, with all prayers and supplications, in spirit, at all times: and in prayer be watchful at all seasons, praying constantly and interceding for all the Set Apart believers:…
Help us to study The Word and be spiritually prepared!
Having eyes to see and ears to hear!
© 2014 - 2018 Edward Karl Schenk. All rights reserved.
Shim’on | שִׁמְעוֹן | Simeon
Powered by Jewel Enterprises Worldwide
In all things..bad or good----Praise YAH!
Netzari Jewish, Walking "The Way" of Y’shua (יֵשׁוּעַ)
Isaiah 11; Acts 24:5,14-15; John 14:6
Hear -- Write -- BuildUP