Y'shua | יֵשׁוּעַ
... a light for the revelation of the Gentiles.
And a glory to your people Israel.
Isaiah 49:6 CJB| Luke 2:32 AENT
Spring 5768, this was the interruption of my morning prayer for weeks and then it was gone. What did I do with it in 2008? Nothing except remember the utter terror in the eyes of those huge strong horses as they mindlessly ran seeking escape. Here we are in 5777 and again the same interruption of prayer. For five weeks now on my six mile Walk-n-Pray, I ask for it to go away—silence. Last week I heard very plainly –The-VOICE-
…do not believe all spirits; but discriminate among spirits whether they are of Elohim…
FIRST LETTER OF YOCHANAN Chapter 4 (Aramaic English NT)
1. My beloved, do not believe all spirits; but discriminate among spirits whether they are of Elohim: for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2. By this the Spirit of Elohim is known; every spirit that confesses that Y’shua the Mashiyach has come in the flesh14 is of Elohim. 3. And every spirit which does not confess that Y’shua the Mashiyach has come in the flesh is not of Elohim; but he is of the false Messiah of whom you have heard that he comes and now is he already in the world.
Note 14: The Spirit of Mashiyach dwells inside a person. This does not refer to Y’shua coming in his flesh to Earth; even the demons know that much (see Luke 4:41). This refers to the neshama (spirit of man) being born from the beginning into the Image of Elohim, which is evidenced by living a Set Apart life unto YHWH, having Torah written upon the heart and growing in the Attributes of Mashiyach as revealed in Isaiah 11:2 and elsewhere.
4,000 pounds hurtling toward me! Two huge black Belgian horses, crazed with terror finding no escape.
As they hurtle toward me at breakneck speed, they wildly swing their heads left and right, looking for an opening, an escape from the confines of the fenced pasture. Finding none, they continue, barely in control, in a full gallup. The storm driving them from behind is speeding towards us at a breathtaking speed. Standing outside the pasture fence I watch as they race toward me, pure terror in their eyes. All the while the black storm front, stretching in a line left to right is lowering to the ground as it races toward us. At the last minute both black horses turn their heads toward me reflecting a look of resignation to doom. With that it all dissolves to black---AGAIN!
If one of yours was scattered to the far end of the sky …he will go there and get you.
Deuteronomy 30: (CJB)
1.“When the time arrives that all these things have come upon you, both the blessing and the curse which I have presented to you; and you are there among the nations to which Adonai your God has driven you; then, at last, you will start thinking about what has happened to you; 2. and you will return to Adonai your God and pay attention to what he has said, which will be exactly what I am ordering you to do today — you and your children, with all your heart and all your being. 3. At that point, Adonai your God will reverse your exile and show you mercy; he will return and gather you from all the peoples to which Adonai your God scattered you. 4. If one of yours was scattered to the far end of the sky, Adonai your God will gather you even from there; he will go there and get you. 5. Adonai your God will bring you back into the land your ancestors possessed, and you will possess it; he will make you prosper there, and you will become even more numerous than your ancestors. 6. Then Adonai your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your children, so that you will love Adonai your God with all your heart and all your being, and thus you will live.
…a highway for the remnant of his people who are still left from Ashur,
just as there was for Isra’el when he came out from the land of Egypt.
Isaiah 61 (CJB)
1. But a branch will emerge from the trunk of Yishai, a shoot will grow from his roots.
2. The Spirit of Adonai will rest on him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and power, the Spirit of knowledge and fearing Adonai —
3. he will be inspired by fearing Adonai. He will not judge by what his eyes see or decide by what his ears hear,
4. but he will judge the impoverished justly; he will decide fairly for the humble of the land. He will strike the land with a rod from his mouth and slay the wicked with a breath from his lips.
5. Justice will be the belt around his waist, faithfulness the sash around his hips.
6. The wolf will live with the lamb; the leopard lie down with the kid; calf, young lion and fattened lamb together, with a little child to lead them.
7. Cow and bear will feed together, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
8. An infant will play on a cobra’s hole, a toddler put his hand in a viper’s nest.
9. They will not hurt or destroy anywhere on my holy mountain, for the earth will be as full of the knowledge of Adonai as water covering the sea.
10. On that day the root of Yishai, which stands as a banner for the peoples — the Goyim will seek him out, and the place where he rests will be glorious.
11. On that day Adonai will raise his hand again, a second time, to reclaim the remnant of his people who remain from Ashur, Egypt, Patros, Ethiopia, ‘Eilam, Shin‘ar, Hamat and the islands in the sea.
12. He will hoist a banner for the Goyim, assemble the dispersed of Isra’el, and gather the scattered of Y’hudah from the four corners of the earth.
13. Efrayim’s jealousy will cease — those who harass Y’hudah will be cut off, Efrayim will stop envying Y’hudah, and Y’hudah will stop provoking Efrayim.
14. They will swoop down on the flank of the P’lishtim to the west. Together they will pillage the people to the east — they will put out their hand over Edom and Mo’av, and the people of ‘Amon will obey them.
15. Adonai will dry up the gulf of the Egyptian Sea. He will shake his hand over the [Euphrates] River to bring a scorching wind, dividing it into seven streams and enabling people to cross dryshod.
16. There will be a highway for the remnant of his people who are still left from Ashur, just as there was for Isra’el when he came out from the land of Egypt.
Help us to study The Word and be spiritually prepared!
Having eyes to see and ears to hear!
© 2014 - 2018 Edward Karl Schenk. All rights reserved.
Shim’on | שִׁמְעוֹן | Simeon
Powered by Jewel Enterprises Worldwide
In all things..bad or good----Praise YAH!
Netzari Jewish, Walking "The Way" of Y’shua (יֵשׁוּעַ)
Isaiah 11; Acts 24:5,14-15; John 14:6
Hear -- Write -- BuildUP