Y'shua | יֵשׁוּעַ
... a light for the revelation of the Gentiles.
And a glory to your people Israel.
Isaiah 49:6 CJB| Luke 2:32 AENT
"Now Is The Time!"
Spring 5777, weeks ago on my Walk-N-Pray, I heard very plainly –The-VOICE-
“Now Is The Time!”
…meaning that Now FINALLY (!) after five years of constantly rumbling around in the background, like constantly tripping on something in a dark room; now is the time to write and publish. Why? I don’t ask that question.
…do not believe all spirits; but discriminate among spirits whether they are of Elohim…
FIRST LETTER OF YOCHANAN Chapter 4 (Aramaic English NT)
1.My beloved, do not believe all spirits; but discriminate among spirits whether they are of Elohim: for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2. By this the Spirit of Elohim is known; every spirit that confesses that Y’shua the Mashiyach has come in the flesh14 is of Elohim. 3. And every spirit which does not confess that Y’shua the Mashiyach has come in the flesh is not of Elohim; but he is of the false Messiah of whom you have heard that he comes and now is he already in the world.
Note 14: The Spirit of Mashiyach dwells inside a person. This does not refer to Y’shua coming in his flesh to Earth; even the demons know that much (see Luke 4:41). This refers to the neshama (spirit of man) being born from the beginning into the Image of Elohim, which is evidenced by living a Set Apart life unto YHWH, having Torah written upon the heart and growing in the Attributes of Mashiyach as revealed in Isaiah 11:2 and elsewhere.
He hears nothing! ?? How can this be! ?? How can he keep talking! ?? What’s going on! ??
25 Iyar 5771 (29 May 2011)
When it happened, I was in total shock. But, more shocking was the reaction of my host and guide! Nothing! Kein! Nichts! He just kept pointing out things of interest in the gymnasium, explaining plans, being a wonderful, kind and gracious host and guide. I kept looking at him in total disbelief. As I worked to calm myself it quickly became obvious to me that he had seen NOTHING, heard NOTHING! From that point forward I had to make believe nothing had happened, while inside I was about to explode!
…but to the beginning.
That Sunday afternoon we drove -a ways- to be shown a building rehab that was going on. The ancient double gymnasium was of particular interest and the host was explaining future plans as he unlocked one of the six green doors in the dim unlit corridor leading to it. The gym was dim, with the second floor windows admitting the only light that was in that huge mini-stadium. Just as soon as he opened the door I could hear the murmuring of a large group of men talking, but could not make out what was going on. As we walked in the sound turned from confused talk to great song—in Hebrew! With stadium style seating blocking our view we would have to walk another forty feet before we could fully see the double basketball court. As we walked the volume of the singing increased. I smiled and looked at our host wondering what surprise he had in store for us—but he showed no sign of spoiling the surprise, so I stifled my excitement. Now they were singing in Yiddish. I could not wait to clear the seats and see the source of the party! My anticipation and excitement ramped up the closer we got to the point where we could see. Still our host was laconic. How could he do such a good job constraining himself?
As we finally begain to enter the open basketball court, clearing the seats, I caught movement in the far corner. I just stood there transfixed, hearing and seeing only what was there in front of me only at best 200 feet away. I could not believe my eyes and ears. A circle of at least 60 Chassidic Jewish men were dancing and singing with great, great enthusiasm. Within three seconds they all stopped, standing in unison, rapidly raising stiff arms to clap their hands above their heads. They all clapped their hands at exactly the same time, creating a thunderous boom while simultaniously vanishing. That’s right(!) vanished as if never there. The eyes registered nothing, but the ears registered the echo of thunderous clap! I stood there in abject shock. Now in silence the voice of my host returned. He was still guiding and pointing out details. Finally I understood –but didn’t; he had seen and heard ---NOTHING!
I spent the next three days in prayer, absolutely torn. Do I say anything or tuck this away. I decided to send an email. The reply was stunning. The one quote I can release is “…but tell Ed he could have well been catapulted into the future with the vision.”
If one of yours was scattered to the far end of the sky …he will go there and get you.
Deuteronomy 30: (CJB)
1.“When the time arrives that all these things have come upon you, both the blessing and the curse which I have presented to you; and you are there among the nations to which Adonai your God has driven you; then, at last, you will start thinking about what has happened to you; 2. and you will return to Adonai your God and pay attention to what he has said, which will be exactly what I am ordering you to do today — you and your children, with all your heart and all your being. 3. At that point, Adonai your God will reverse your exile and show you mercy; he will return and gather you from all the peoples to which Adonai your God scattered you. 4. If one of yours was scattered to the far end of the sky, Adonai your God will gather you even from there; he will go there and get you. 5. Adonai your God will bring you back into the land your ancestors possessed, and you will possess it; he will make you prosper there, and you will become even more numerous than your ancestors. 6. Then Adonai your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your children, so that you will love Adonai your God with all your heart and all your being, and thus you will live
…a highway for the remnant of his people who are still left from Ashur,
just as there was for Isra’el when he came out from the land of Egypt.
Isaiah 61 (CJB)
1. But a branch will emerge from the trunk of Yishai, a shoot will grow from his roots.
2. The Spirit of Adonai will rest on him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and power, the Spirit of knowledge and fearing Adonai —
3. he will be inspired by fearing Adonai. He will not judge by what his eyes see or decide by what his ears hear,
4. but he will judge the impoverished justly; he will decide fairly for the humble of the land. He will strike the land with a rod from his mouth and slay the wicked with a breath from his lips.
5. Justice will be the belt around his waist, faithfulness the sash around his hips.
6. The wolf will live with the lamb; the leopard lie down with the kid; calf, young lion and fattened lamb together, with a little child to lead them.
7. Cow and bear will feed together, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.
8. An infant will play on a cobra’s hole, a toddler put his hand in a viper’s nest.
9. They will not hurt or destroy anywhere on my holy mountain, for the earth will be as full of the knowledge of Adonai as water covering the sea.
10. On that day the root of Yishai, which stands as a banner for the peoples — the Goyim will seek him out, and the place where he rests will be glorious.
11. On that day Adonai will raise his hand again, a second time, to reclaim the remnant of his people who remain from Ashur, Egypt, Patros, Ethiopia, ‘Eilam, Shin‘ar, Hamat and the islands in the sea.
12. He will hoist a banner for the Goyim, assemble the dispersed of Isra’el, and gather the scattered of Y’hudah from the four corners of the earth.
13. Efrayim’s jealousy will cease — those who harass Y’hudah will be cut off, Efrayim will stop envying Y’hudah, and Y’hudah will stop provoking Efrayim.
14. They will swoop down on the flank of the P’lishtim to the west. Together they will pillage the people to the east — they will put out their hand over Edom and Mo’av, and the people of ‘Amon will obey them.
15. Adonai will dry up the gulf of the Egyptian Sea. He will shake his hand over the [Euphrates] River to bring a scorching wind, dividing it into seven streams and enabling people to cross dryshod.
16. There will be a highway for the remnant of his people who are still left from Ashur, just as there was for Isra’el when he came out from the land of Egypt.
Help us to study The Word and be spiritually prepared!
Having eyes to see and ears to hear!
© 2014 - 2018 Edward Karl Schenk. All rights reserved.
Shim’on | שִׁמְעוֹן | Simeon
Powered by Jewel Enterprises Worldwide
In all things..bad or good----Praise YAH!
Netzari Jewish, Walking "The Way" of Y’shua (יֵשׁוּעַ)
Isaiah 11; Acts 24:5,14-15; John 14:6
Hear -- Write -- BuildUP