Y'shua | יֵשׁוּעַ
... a light for the revelation of the Gentiles.
And a glory to your people Israel.
Isaiah 49:6 CJB| Luke 2:32 AENT
“Go Help Her”
“Speak Up. He Wants To Hear”
Flying on Instruments
17 September 1984
Even though a simple aircraft, sitting in the left seat of that little Piper Cherokee that day was daunting. A million details before take-off. As we taxi to the runway, my mind is racing with details. This is it! Square up with the runway, and full power. The instructor is reading off commands and I am complying. Concentrating, I had no idea that we were airborne until I looked out and we were passing over the fence well past the end of the runway at about 60 feet altitude. Smiling like a small child I turn 30 degrees left heading to Block Island enjoying the climb-out over Long Island Sound on a beautiful brilliant fall day.
SECOND CORINTHIANS 5: (Aramaic English NT)
1. For we know that, if our house on earth, this of the body, were dissolved, yet we have a building of Elohim, a house not made with hands, eternal in heaven.
2. And on this account also, we groan, and wish to be clothed with our house from heaven:
3. If indeed, when clothed, we will not be found naked.
4. For while we are here in this house, we groan under its burden; yet you desire not to throw it off; but to be clothed over it, so that its mortality may be absorbed in life.
5. And he that prepares us for this thing is Elohim: who has given us the earnestness of His Spirit.
6. Therefore, because we know and are persuaded, that while we lodge in the body we sojourn away from our Master (Y’shua);
7. For we walk22 by faith, and not by sight;
8. Therefore we are confident, and desirous to be away from the body, and to be with our Master (Y’shua).
9. We are constantly attentive, that whether we are absent, or whether at home, we may please him.
10. For we are all to stand before the judgment-seat of the Mashiyach, that each may receive retribution in the body, (for) what he has done in it, whether of good, or whether of evil.
Note 22. The word “walk” is mehalakhin, the same word as the Hebrew “halakha.” To say then “walk of faith” is to impart a more direct imprinting of the Ruach haKodesh than, for example, rabbinic halakha, or the theological or doctrinal teaching of any other man-made religion. The difference is, of course, the source. The Ruach of YHWH is certainly always superior to the rulings and traditions of men; to walk by Faith and not by sight is to allow the Ruach haKodesh to write Torah upon the heart. Man-made traditions whether Jewish or Christian are, more often than not, a major deterrent to the indwelling of the Ruach haKodesh and the willingness to observe the Torah of YHWH.
2 Nisan 5777 (03/29/17) …For we walk22 by faith, and not by sight;…
Complete Jewish Bible and Aramaic English New Testament out on the table, I settled into my seat in the service showroom, prepared for a long wait. As I studied a young lady came in and was waiting a long time at the service desk! As I studied out of the blue I hear:
–The-VOICE-- “Go help her!”
My instant human reaction was to silently respond: “I don’t work here and it’s no concern of mine!” Repenting, I got up and did what I could to be of assistance. In a few minutes somehow we became engaged in a conversation about The One True Living Elohim of Yisrael, Y’shua, and the Ruach HaKodesh. Two hours later and still talking I again hear:
–The-VOICE-- “Speak Up. He Wants To Hear!”
So being obedient I raised the volume and within a few minutes the Gentleman sitting a few feet away walked over and joined our conversation. After three hours of conversation we all went our respective ways.
It is amazing to me that these kind of days have become, as they say, “The New Normal”. Except for the occasional human “bridling”, I have learned not to question, just –hear>>>do-! It is absolutely humbling to watch what YAH does. Just yesterday I was listening to a testimony by Messianic Rabbi Zev Porat in Israel. He very calmly states that their plan of evangelism for the day was countermanded by The Ruach who told him to go to a different town. He was obedient and amazing things happened.
Prayer and the Scripture are our ground school, the Ruach our flight instructor, serving YAH our mission; taking the truth of Y’shua in obedience to the leading of the Ruach HaKodesh and never fully understanding what we are told to do, although maybe later we will see.
Make a Choice
YAH does wonders!
Help us to study The Word and be spiritually prepared!
Having eyes to see and ears to hear!
© 2014 - 2018 Edward Karl Schenk. All rights reserved.
Shim’on | שִׁמְעוֹן | Simeon
Powered by Jewel Enterprises Worldwide
In all things..bad or good----Praise YAH!
Netzari Jewish, Walking "The Way" of Y’shua (יֵשׁוּעַ)
Isaiah 11; Acts 24:5,14-15; John 14:6
Hear -- Write -- BuildUP