Y'shua | יֵשׁוּעַ
... a light for the revelation of the Gentiles.
And a glory to your people Israel.
Isaiah 49:6 CJB| Luke 2:32 AENT
"Because You Endure"
Dream Two of Two
You know how it happens. You are walking and that puppy decides to “adopt you”. You tell it to go home, you wave your arms, and you scold it. No matter what you do it follows you. You are not responsible for its wellbeing, but you know the more it follows you the greater its chances of getting lost. Then you heave a quiet sigh of relief when you look back and it’s gone, but wait a minute it’s not gone, it’s just hanging back one hundred feet. Finally you give up, disavow responsibility and keep walking even as that puppy keeps “dogging you”. But what does a puppy have to do with a 56 year old dream?
There were two dreams that recurred over and over for a three year period of time from age eight to eleven and then quit. Nonetheless, for some reason those dreams were never forgotten. Then BAM the other dream was un-expectantly fulfilled on my first Shabbat in my Messianic Congregation in 2007. I wrote about that dream here: –Testimony–
The first dream was more active in my life until it was fulfilled. When it was fulfilled, my mind turned to this second one, but in my life for 56 years it has been the unwelcome puppy. Expecting it to be fulfilled in some violent way, I was happy to tell the puppy to go home and quit following me. But in prayer for the last two weeks the unwelcome puppy, Dream Two of Two, has been shown to me over and over and over! I am starting to understand. Like cold honey on a cold day, it’s slowly playing out and it’s still sweet not violent.
There is no doubt about the direction that The Ruach is leading my wife and I, but the constant criticism from adherents of at least five different theological perspectives have been dragging me down. In 2009 as I walked and prayed, I keep asking why certain things were happening and what I heard from –The-VOICE– was
“Because you endure.”
Lately my endurance was certainly being tested, and then The Ruach started showing me that my second dream was spiritual not physical. What a shock! What a relief on many counts.
Criticism is coming at me from every direction of the compass. You name it, things I have never heard of in my life, let alone deal with! In the physical all we have is a scrub bush for cover. In the spiritual we have full protection. Praise YAH!
Ephesians 6: (CJB)
10. Finally, grow powerful in union with the Lord, in union with his mighty strength!
11. Use all the armor and weaponry that God provides, so that you will be able to stand against the deceptive tactics of the Adversary.
12. For we are not struggling against human beings, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers governing this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm.
13. So take up every piece of war equipment God provides; so that when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist; and when the battle is won, you will still be standing.
14. Therefore, stand! Have the belt of truth buckled around your waist, put on righteousness for a breastplate,
15. and wear on your feet the readiness that comes from the Good News of shalom.
16. Always carry the shield of trust, with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the Evil One.
17. And take the helmet of deliverance; along with the sword given by the Spirit, that is, the Word of God;
18. as you pray at all times, with all kinds of prayers and requests, in the Spirit, vigilantly and persistently, for all God’s people.
Help us to study The Word and be spiritually prepared!
Having eyes to see and ears to hear!
© 2014 - 2018 Edward Karl Schenk. All rights reserved.
Shim’on | שִׁמְעוֹן | Simeon
Powered by Jewel Enterprises Worldwide
In all things..bad or good----Praise YAH!
Netzari Jewish, Walking "The Way" of Y’shua (יֵשׁוּעַ)
Isaiah 11; Acts 24:5,14-15; John 14:6
Hear -- Write -- BuildUP