Y'shua | יֵשׁוּעַ
... a light for the revelation of the Gentiles.
And a glory to your people Israel.
Isaiah 49:6 CJB| Luke 2:32 AENT
Page 2, Matthew 1:1, Note 1 (Aramaic English NT)
Philippians 2 (Aramaic English NT)
9. Wherefore, also, Elohim has highly exalted him and given him a name which is more excellent than all names;
10. that at the name of Y'shua every knee should bow, of (beings) in heaven and on earth and under the earth;
11. and that every tongue should confess that Master YHWH is Y'shua Mashiyach to the glory of Elohim his Father.
Exodus 23 (Page 773 Aramaic English NT)
20. Behold I am going to send a Messenger before your face to guard and keep you along the way and bring you that I have prepared for you.
21. Be on your watchful guard in his presence and hear and obey his voice. Do not disobey him for he will not pardon your skirting around (My) commands because My Name is in him.
Deuteronomy 18 (Page 217 Complete Jewish Bible)
18. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their kinsmen. I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I order him. Whoever doesn't listen to my words, which he will speak in my name, will have to account for himself to me.
John 1 (Page 234 Aramaic English NT)
45. "...He concerning whom Moshe wrote in Torah and Prophets, we have found him! He is that Y'shua, the son of Yosip of Nasrath."
46. "...Come, and you will see!"
Shim’on | שִׁמְעוֹן | Simeon
"He has heard"
Luke 2: (Page 148 Aramaic English NT)
25. "And there was a certain man in Urishlim; His name was Shimon. And this man was just and righteous and was waiting for the consolation of Israel. And the Ruach haKodesh was upon him.
26. And it had been said to him by the Ruach haKodesh that he would not see death until he saw the Mashiyach of Master YHWH.
27. He came by the Spirit to the temple, and when his parents brought the boy Y’shua to do on his behalf as is commanded in Torah.
28. He received him upon his arms and blessed Elohim and said,
29. “Now dismiss your servant in peace my Master according to your Word.
30. For behold my eyes have (seen) your mercy,
31. That which you have prepared before the face of all nations,
32. a light for the revelation to the Gentiles. And a glory to your people Israel. "
What does it take to - finally - hear?
As a small child in the French Sector of Occupied Germany, 1952-1955, I first heard and saw written the word "Israel". Moving on to America, at age seven, I first heard The Song of Simeon; and there again was the word "Israel". Simeon and Y'shua followed me around all my life, until they finally made sense, 14 September 2007.
In all the times that I did not understand and gave up trying, the above account of Shim'on and Y'shua testified to me all my life, until I finally had ears to hear.
© 2014 - 2018 Edward Karl Schenk. All rights reserved.
Shim’on | שִׁמְעוֹן | Simeon
Powered by Jewel Enterprises Worldwide
In all things..bad or good----Praise YAH!
Netzari Jewish, Walking "The Way" of Y’shua (יֵשׁוּעַ)
Isaiah 11; Acts 24:5,14-15; John 14:6
Hear -- Write -- BuildUP